Online courses for work-related continuing education and personal enrichment.
Eastern Shore Community College offers a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely online. These even include Career Certificate Program courses.
All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are professional, affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
Unless otherwise specified, the majority of courses run for six weeks and cost $95. For these, you will be granted access to two lessons each week for six weeks. Each lesson will be accompanied by a short, multiple-choice quiz, and some lessons may also include a hands-on assignment. You are expected to try and complete each quiz and assignment within two weeks from when the lesson is released. The course will conclude with a final exam. You will have two weeks from the day the final exam is released to complete your studies and submit the final exam for evaluation. All instructors are qualified and experienced and you can view their resumes online.
Courses offered through UGotClass are accessible 24/7 and last 1-2 months. These courses apply to:
- Businesses interested in learning about eMarketing, mobile marketing, teleworking, social media, video marketing, webinars, Google analytics, cybersecurity
- Entrepreneurs and new businesses looking for government contracting, practical math and a business plan
- Teachers interested in online teaching, students with Aspergers, gender issues, social media and online tools, generational learning styles. Courses can be turned into qualifying credit hours from the University of South Dakota.
- Non-profits interested in program evaluation and revenue generation
- Dementia care
SkillsOnline is a service mark of Hampton Roads Educational Telecommunications Association.
World Instructors Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)
Whether you are a new fitness professional, an experienced trainer, or someone with an interest and passion for helping others live healthier lifestyles—we have the course for you. Expand your knowledge, enhance your skills, learn about special populations, and discover how to be a successful fitness business entrepreneur. Our online/blended courses are designed to expand your skills while meeting continuing education requirements for recertification. Our courses will help you maintain nationally-recognized certifications, and develop the business acumen to either take a management role or pursue entrepreneurship opportunities within the fitness industry.
WITS is approved and recognized by:
- American Council on Education
- IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training)
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- NCBTMB (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
- Medical Fitness Network
Go to ESCC and W.I.T.S. Career Fitness page for more information.
Online Courses for Employers
For your company’s training needs, arrange training for employees regardless of how many or where they’re located.
Entirely web-based with comprehensive lessons, quizzes and assignments delivered over six weeks, this gives your employees the flexibility to study at their own pace with enough structure and support to complete the course.
Provide your employees with unprecedented access to hundreds of courses, with new sessions running every month. You simply purchase a quantity of PassCodes that employees can use when they are ready. We accept purchase orders and corporate credit cards.
ProTrain Online Courses
Affordable, self-paced, online certificate programs that can train you for the latest, in-demand job skills. With online training you have flexible anytime, anywhere learning. Take a look at what is available and start training today.