To register for a non-FastForward Workforce class, please either contact Workforce Services at 757.789.7979, or follow these steps for online registration:
– After identifying which course you’re interested in, go to https://es.augusoft.net/ and create a user profile
– If you have an existing profile, just login, and search for the class and section number you’re interested in
– Add class to your cart
– Proceed to checkout
You can also print out this Workforce Registration form, complete, and return to Workforce.
If you are interested in a FastForward class, please contact the Workforce Services office directly, because the required documentation is different, including:
– Proof of Virginia residency/domicile
– Social Security Card
– Age Verification
– High School Diploma/High School Equivalency/CASAS test
– Selective Service Verification
– Household Income Verification/Notice of Action
Financial assistance is available for all Workforce classes.