Tuition Payment Plan Information
To assist you with your educational expenses, Eastern Shore Community College is pleased to provide the NelnetTMS Payment Plan. For a non-refundable fee, NelnetTMS allows you to pay your tuition in monthly, interest-free payments. The earlier you enroll, the more payment options you have. You may enroll by logging into MyESCC. Then go to VCCS SIS => Campus Finances => Account Inquiry. Under the Summary Tab, click on Apply Payment Plan/Turn Off Popup Blocker. This takes you directly to the NelnetTMS Payment Plan signup. More information is also available through the NelnetTMS Payment Plan Brochure 2019-2020.
Required Student Data Disclosure:
- Total number or students with a prepaid account that were enrolled during the award year: 30
- Mean amount of fees charged to students during the award year: $8.84
- Median amount of fees charged to students during the award year: $6.07
- Total invoice amount paid to TMS for the Refund program: $304.30
How to use QuickPay® to pay for classes
To make a payment with QuikPAY® (credit card, debit card or eCheck)
Login to My ESCC and click on VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Student Center.
- In the Finances section, verify that Eastern Shore Community College is your User Preference, then click the Go to QuickPAY link.
- Click the Make a Payment link on the menu.
- Enter the payment amount and click the Continue button.
- In the Credit Card Information section:
- Enter the First Name and Last Name exactly as it appears on the credit card.
- Choose the Credit Card type —VISA and Mastercard are accepted.
- Enter the credit card number. Do not use dashes.
- Reenter the credit card number.
- Enter the CVV2 code from the back of the credit card.
- Select the expiration month and year.
- In the Contact Information section:
- Enter your telephone number.
- Click the Continue button
- Verify the credit card information is correct. Click the edit address link to update.
- Click the Confirm button to make payment.
- View the Payment Receipt.
- Print the payment receipt and retain as documentation. To print, click the Print link.
To Create an authorized Payer
An Authorized Payer is someone that you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a Parent, Guardian, Aunt, Uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to “Authorize Payers” on the left hand navigation menu
- Select “Add New” to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five)
- Enter in the requested information. You will need to provide your Authorized Payer with their login credentials
- Select “Add” to save
To Add or Delete your Authorized Payer
- You can reset an Authorized Payer’s password by selecting the “edit” icon, then select “Reset Password”
- You can delete your Authorized Payer by selecting the “delete” icon next to the Authorized Payer’s name
To Add a Secondary E-mail Address
- Navigate to “User Preferences” on the left hand navigation menu
- Fill out your personal email address in the box next to “Secondary”
- Select “Save”
View Transaction History
- Navigate to “Transaction History” on the left hand menu
- Previous Transactions made by you and your Authorized Payer(s) will display
- To view details of the transaction, select the detail icon