ESCC To Hold Fall Job Fair
On Thursday, October 26th, Eastern Shore Community College will host the Fall Job and Internship Fair from 10:00am-2:00pm. Attendees will have access to a variety of local and regional employers with current openings and opportunities in the Neville Student Lounge in the Main Academic Building. Some of the businesses represented will include:
- A Friend In Need Home Care LLC
- BAE Systems
- Eastern Shore Community Services Board
- Maryland Department of Public Safety & Correctional Services
- NASA Wallops Flight Facility
- Eastern Shore Rural Health
- Northampton County Public Schools
- C&E Family Farms, LLC
- United States Army Salisbury Recruiting Center
- Virginia Commercial Space Flight Authority
Attendees are encouraged to “dress for success” and be sure to bring multiple copies of their resumes and references. The event is intended for not just students but for the community as well, all are welcome.
The Fall Job and Internship Fair is a collaborative effort between Eastern Shore Community College, the ESVA Chamber of Commerce, and the Chincoteague Chamber of Commerce. For additional information, please contact Linda Baines, Career Services Mentor, at 757-789-1743 or email email@example.com.