CareerShift’s set of tools and applications provide a very unique opportunity to job hunters. With CareerShift you can:
- Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers and anywhere else a job is posted on the internet.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Create as many targeted resumes and cover letters needed or upload your current documents.
- Automatically create unlimited e-mail campaigns with your saved contacts, resumes and cover letters. You can choose to send your lists to yourself for a postal campaign. Since you choose your resumes’ destination, it’s a confidential marketing campaign.
- Campaigns are automatically saved and recorded to your MY CALENDAR, you can keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
To use CareerShift
- Contact Student Services at 757.789.1720 to receive the ESCC group code.
- Go to www.careershift.com.
- Click the SIGN-UP tab.
- Enter name, email address, create password.
- Enter group code.
- Create security question and answer.
- Answer human verifier question.
- Check box to accept user agreement.
- Click next.
You will be directed back to your personal CareerShift account and you’re on your way.