Nursing Admission Test Review Classes Announced
Dr. Terri Long has produced a video outlining the upcoming Nursing Admission Test Review Classes that will be offered at your Eastern Shore Community College. These classes will be held on Saturdays from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. at Workforce Development beginning on December 10th, 2022.
The classes will offer reviews for both the TEAS test for admission to the RN Program, and also the HESI test, for admission to the LPN Program. The classes will be both in-person and on Zoom. They will also be recorded for later access.
Students MUST REGISTER (see below) for the class or contacting email@example.com or 757-789-7979 for assistance.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Nursing Exam Prep Class has changed for 2022/23, and will cover information for both the HESI and TEAS Nursing Exams. Students applying for the RN program will take the TEAS test; students applying for the LPN program will still take the HESI exam. There will be one combined prep class for both tests.
- Create a new student profile (if this is their first time taking a course with ESCC)
- If student already has a student profile, skip to next step
- Search for class “Nursing Exam Prep Class”; Class ID 3261
- Select Class
- Add to Cart
Cost of the class is $35.00.
Textbooks are optional; contact the ESCC Bookstore if you’d like to order one.
- For LPN applicants:
- Admission Assessment Exam Review, 5th Edition by HESI. The cost of textbook is approximately $44.00 (ISBN 9780323582261)
- For RN applicants:
- 2022-2023 ATI TEAS Study Manual (ISBN 978-1565332393)