Health and Safety in the 2021 Spring Semester
WISHING YOU A HEALTHY NEW YEAR
Your Eastern Shore Community College is closely tracking COVID-19 data in our community. There is an alarming surge in cases that should worry all of us. We hope you and those you love are and remain healthy.
ESCC SAFETY PLANS FOR SPRING
We are still operating under our health safety plan to reduce risk. Many courses are being delivered remotely, most of our staff are working remotely, we’ve reduced access to our buildings, and we are committed to reducing risk through effective mask wearing, social distancing, and cleaning.
YOUR COLLEGE IS OPEN
Although we adjusted some practices to reduce risk to students, staff, and faculty, Your Eastern Shore Community College remains ready to serve you.
· Our buildings are open Monday – Thursday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. and during class meeting times.
· For other services Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., please visit our website, call (757)789-1720, or email email@example.com.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ON-CAMPUS STUDENTS
If you are enrolled in a class that will meet on campus, please be sure to follow all risk reducing protocols.
(1) Be sure your mask fully and tightly covers your nose and mouth at all times.
(2) Maintain social distancing at all times.
(3) Report to your instructors any symptoms or exposure you have to others who have tested positive for COVID-19.
(4) You must review and sign the Student Health Safety Agreement and return it to your instructor.
WE PROVIDE MORE THAN JUST TEACHING
The faculty and staff at Your Eastern Shore Community College are your neighbors—we care about you and everything about you. Please let us know how we can help you with class success, tuition assistance, housing, emergencies, or anything that interferes with your opportunity to succeed at ESCC.
YOU ARE OUR YES! AND WE ARE YOUR YES!
At ESCC our culture of hospitality is YES!—Your Eastern Shore. Serving you is a powerful YES! in our lives. We are eager to be your YES! Let us know how we can help.