ESCC Announces Major Initiative to Support Students
Plan Increases College Access
YES! Tuition Promise
The ESCC YES! Tuition Promise allows eligible students to attend college without having to pay tuition and fees.
Initial Eligibility (Fall semester)
- Full-time enrollment in at least 12 credits for the fall semester
- In-state tuition eligibility
- Completion of required documentation for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Expected Family Contribution of $5,712 or less as determined by the results of the FAFSA
Continued Eligibility (Spring semester)
- All of the above criteria
- A fall semester grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher
- Completion of at least 75% of fall credit hours with a grade of “C” or higher
Students do not need to apply to this program. Grants and scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students. For more information, contact Carole Read, Financial Aid Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (757)789-1733.
*STAY HOME, STAY SAFE, STAY LOCAL
*The limit has been met for the “Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Local” initiative. Those interested in tuition support at ESCC, please pursue the “Tuition Promise” opportunity above and contact us at 757-789-1733 for assistance.