Get Financial Aid and Student Accounts Support 24/7
Eastern Shore Community College offers convenient 24/7 access to financial aid and student accounts support:
• Knowledgeable advisors that can answer questions about your specific financial aid and student account concerns.
• Customized messages delivered to you about your account via phone when you verify yourself.
• No busy signals, long lines, or unreturned voicemails.
• No need to travel to campus, available 24/7 every single day!
The easy to use and comprehensive Self-Help Portal allows you to get answers without picking up the phone. Valuable information is at your fingertips and available on your PC, tablet or mobile device!
• Your specific Financial Aid and Student Accounts statuses will display, including next steps to resolve any hang up.
Access to Help Articles & Topics
• Financial Aid and Student Accounts questions can be easily searched or choose from a list of FAQs by topic.
• If you aren’t a talker, don’t worry – you can chat with a live advisor anytime!
• Submit a question and receive a response directly to you.
For more information, visit mysupport.es.vccs.edu, or call 855-874-6680!